COVID-19 Information and Resources
The symptoms of this respiratory illness range from mild to severe and include: fever, cough, difficulty breathing, muscle aches, and tiredness. Older patients may be at risk for more severe illness.
The best way to prevent the spread of viruses is to take these everyday precautions:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your nose, eyes, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are ill.
- Cover your cough and sneeze with a tissue, then immediately throw your tissue in the garbage and wash your hands. If you don’t have a tissue, sneeze or cough into your sleeve or arm.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Toronto Public Health
- City of Toronto
- Ontario Ministry of Health
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- Government of Canada Travel Advisories
Free Virtual Programs
- SPRINT Senior Care virtual programs: We are offering virtual exercise classes, art programs, social programs, and more. View our Virtual Programs Calendar.
SPRINT Senior Care’s Vaccine Implementation Plan
Our vaccine implementation plan aligns with the government’s vaccine distribution plan. Please click below to read more.
More information regarding the COVID-19 vaccine
About the COVID-19 vaccines & common concerns
- House Calls Q&A prepared by Dr. Katrin Dolganova
- House Calls video prepared by Dr. Katrin Dolganova
- Ontario Ministry of Health factsheet
- Public Health Ontario factsheet