Mission, Vision and Strategic Plan
Mission: We are committed to providing exceptional care and quality services that enable seniors to live at home and thrive in their communities.
Vision: We will be an innovative leader and collaborator in senior-centred care.
Values: These core values guide all that we do with seniors, caregivers, volunteers, staff, partners, funders and other stakeholders:
- Senior and Family-Centred Care: Putting seniors first
- Accessibility: Providing opportunities to participate fully in our programs and services
- Respect: Valuing dignity and intrinsic worth
- Effectiveness: Doing the right thing to achieve exceptional outcomes
- Safety: Making safety a priority
After surveying our clients, consulting with senior care experts, collecting demographic data, and reflecting on SPRINT Senior Care’s history, as well as the performance of the goals of our 2013-2016 Strategic Plan, our 2016-2021 Strategic Plan was born.
SPRINT Senior Care’s 2016-2021 Strategic Plan is inspired by our commitment to providing exceptional care and quality services that enable seniors to live at home and thrive in their communities. Our five-year plan is guided by our vision, mission and values and ensures SPRINT Senior Care is well-positioned to play a key role in leading positive change in the evolving healthcare system.
The six key objectives of the plan are to:
- enhance client care,
- ensure quality and safety remain foundational in our culture,
- optimize our capacity,
- be an innovative change leader,
- maintain financial health and
- sustain operational excellence.