Mission, Vision and Strategic Plan
Mission: We are committed to providing exceptional care and quality services that enable seniors to live at home and thrive in their communities.
Vision: We will be an innovative leader and collaborator in senior-centred care.
Values: These core values guide all that we do with seniors, caregivers, volunteers, staff, partners, funders and other stakeholders:
- Senior and Family-Centred Care: Putting seniors first
- Accessibility: Providing opportunities to participate fully in our programs and services
- Respect: Valuing dignity and intrinsic worth
- Effectiveness: Doing the right thing to achieve exceptional outcomes
- Safety: Making safety a priority
After surveying our clients, consulting with senior care experts, collecting demographic data, and reflecting on SPRINT Senior Care’s history, as well as the performance of the goals of our 2016-2021 Strategic Plan, our 2023-2026 Strategic Plan was born.
SPRINT Senior Care’s 2023-2026 Strategic Plan is inspired by our commitment to providing exceptional care and quality services that enable seniors to live at home and thrive in their communities. Our three-year plan is guided by our vision, mission and values and ensures SPRINT Senior Care is well-positioned to play a key role in leading positive change in the evolving healthcare system.
The 4 key objectives of the plan are to:
- enhance client care & partnerships
- advocate for system change
- invest in our people and workplace culture
- optimize our organizational capacity
The 2 strategic enablers are:
- financial health
- data and research