SPRINT Senior Care is launching an LGBT Educational Series
SPRINT Senior Care is launching a Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) Educational Series titled: “Pride, Creativity and Aging” to shed light on the complex and diverse lives of older LBGT folks. This series is focused on embracing our identities as we age.
The educational series is open to all and will take place on the following days from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm at 140 Merton Street, 2nd Floor:
- Thur March 23 – Historical Contexts: Then and Now
- Wed March 29 – Connection through Expression
- Thurs April 6 – Sexuality as We Age
- Thurs April 13 – Intersectionality in the LGBT Community
- Thurs April 20 – Benefits of Writing Creatively
- Wed April 26 – Relationships, Friendships and Family of Choice
To RSVP (required) or for more information contact:
Samuel Leite, M.S.W., R.S.W.
416-481-0669 ext 246